Department : Biotechnology
To learn and function effectively in an organization and make efforts to deliver results to the best of my abilities. To constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and bring innovation in whatever I do.
Projects and Achievements:
- Currently working on hyper production of thermostable Cellulase from Aspergillus Oryzae (Super Koji) strain and mutants as PhD scholar in NIBGE.
- Have researched on Purification and characterization of thermophilic Amylase from Bacillus sp. TS9 isolated from Shadrah hot spring, Islamabad, Pakistan as M. Phil Scholar in Quaid-i-Azam University.
- Have organized different events in the university.
- Have attended different seminars.
- Attended National Training workshop on Enzyme Engineering: An efficient tool to increase the efficiency of industrial Biocatalysts.
- Attended Conference on 2nd National student conference.
- Attended Symposium related to Diabetes and Heart diseases.
Publications in Conference and Journal:
- Have published an abstract “Purification and Characterization of thermophilic Amylase from Bacillus sp. TS9” in 10th Biennial International Conference of Pakistan Society for Microbiology. Exploring Microbes for Future Endeavour.
- Pylogenetic analysis of newly isolated protease producing salt tolerant psychrophilic bacteria from Tirich Mir glacier, Pakistan.
Qualification : PhD (In Progress)
Qualification From : National Institute for Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering(NIBGE) Faisalabad
Qualification Year : 2014
Specialization : Biotechnology