Department : Political Science
With academic & research background in Education, I have completed my PhD from the School of Education and Modern Languages, College of Arts and Sciences, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah-Malaysia. My doctoral research is on “the evaluation of outcome based education of teacher training program in Pakistan.” I have vast academic and research experience at national and international level. I have attended and orally presented national and international conferences. I have been actively participated in seminars/workshop/talks at national and international level.
- PhD. (UUM Malaysia)
- Master of Education , AIOU- Islamabad
- Master in Political Science, University of Peshawar, Pakistan
- B.Ed. University of Peshawar, Pakistan
- B.A, Frontier College for Women Peshawar, University of Peshawar.
- F.Sc. Frontier College for Women Peshawar, University of Peshawar.
- SSC from University Model School Peshawar (B.I.S.E) Peshawar.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- “Is there any difference in the teacher’s performance in Private and Public sector schools? The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-Pakistan experience.” International Conference on Business, Economics, Social Sciences & Humanities- Pearl International Hotel Kuala Lumpur on September 17-18, 2015 (International)
- “Schooling and socio-economic development: A constructive review” presented in the 1st National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Pakistan Economy; Socio-Economic Challenges and Opportunities”. on April 25-27, 2018, Organized by Department of Economics Abbottabad University of Science and Technology (AUST), Abbottabad- Pakistan (National).
Participated in Two days training workshop on “YOUTH-LED CHANGEMAKING AND SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP” 2018 at Women University Mardan in joint collaboration with British Council and YES Network Pakistan.
- Shah, A. A., Irshadullah, H.M., & Khan, F. (2018). The factors affecting students’ academic performance at Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Pakistan. Research Journal of Education, II( I), 59-67
- Khan, F., Fauzee M.S. O. & Daud, Y., (2017). Education, teacher training, problems and challenges: A comparative study between India and Pakistan. Gomal University Journal of Research, (Special Issue II), 1-12)
- Khan F., & Haseeb, M. (2017). Analysis of teacher training education program: a comparative study of Indonesia, Malaysia and Pakistan. Paradigms: A Research Journal of Commerce, Economics, and Social Sciences, 11(1), 13-17
- Khan, F., Fauzee M.S. O. & Daud, Y., (2016). Qualitative analysis of the teacher’s performance in private and public sector schools: A developing country’s experience. Educational Research International, 59(4), 33-39
- Khan, F., Fauzee M.S. O. & Daud, Y., (2015). Significance of teachers and education in promoting national economic development: a case study of Pakistan. Asian Social Science, 11(12), 290-296
- Khan, F., Javeria U., & Numan, M. (2015). Education, foreign direct investment and socio-economic development-A review. Abasyn Journal of Social Sciences, 7 (2), 269-277.”
- Azam, M., Khan, S., Zainal, Z., Karuppiah, N., & Khan, F., (2015). The impact of foreign direct investment on human capital in developing countries. Investment Management and Financial Innovations, 12(3), 155-162
- Khan, F., Fauzee M.S. O. & Daud, Y., (2014). Teacher training education programme in three Muslim Countries-Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan. Journal of Education and Human Development, 3(2),729-741
- Khan, F., Fauzee M.S. O. & Daud, Y., (2014). A cursory review of the importance of teacher training: a case study of Pakistan. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 21 (6), 912-917.
MA/MSC THESIS SUPERVISED
- Sumiya (2018), “Effect of terrorism on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s education sector” Session 2016-2018. Program Master, successfully completed
- Uzam Ali (2018) “Role of 18th amendment in strengthen the Federation of Pakistan” Session 2016-2018. Program Master, successfully completed
AREAS OF INTERESTS
- Teacher training education
- Female education
- Women empowerment
- Significance of education.
- Education Policy
Qualification : PhD
Qualification From : University Utara Malaysia
Qualification Year :
Specialization : Education