Department : Political Science
SEMINARS AND PRESENTATIONS_________________________________________________
- Presentation on Challenges to Pakistani Culture 2018 Women University Mardan
- Workshop presentations on Foreign Policy of Pakistan and Global Vision 2017 at Allama Iqbal Open University Regional Campus Hayatabad Peshawar
- Strategic Dimensions in Pakistan United States Relations in the Post-cold war Era 2016 at Department of Political Science, Government Post Graduate College Noshehra
- Potential Economic Capabilities of the Muslim World 2009 at Department of Political Science, Government Post Graduate College Charsadda
- Voter Registration and Importance of Elections 2008 at Department of Political Science, Government Post Graduate College Landi Kotal Khyber Agency sponsored by Tribal Women Welfare Association Peshawar
- Khurshaid and Ahmad Ali (2017) Pakistan-China Strategic Engagement after 9-11: An assessment in the perspective of Indian Ocean. In Pakistan Journal of Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Peshawar. Vol. 02, No, 02 July-Dec 2017. pp. 33-47.
- Ahmad Ali and Ansa Javed (2018) Challenges to Pakistan’s Foreign policy in the Post-Cold War Era: (1991-2001). In journal of Pakistan Studies, Pakistan Studies Center, University of Peshawar. Vol.54 Dec 2018.
- Ahmad Ali and Jawad Khan (2018). Role of external actors in Liquidating State Institutions and Genesis of Insurgency in Syria.in Pakistan Journal of Humanities and Social Research, Women University Mardan. Vol. 01 Jan- July 2019.
AREAS OF INTERESTS
- Changing Facets of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy US influence as a Factor: (1971-2000)
Qualification : PhD
Qualification From : University of Peshawar
Qualification Year : 2018
Specialization : Changing Facets of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy US influence as a Factor: (1971-2000)