Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (HEC)
Objectives of ORIC:
- lifications framework by setting out the attributes and abilities that the can be expected from the holder of a qualification, i.e., Bachelors, Bachelor with Honors, Master's, M.Phil., Doctoral.
- Improving recruitment and retention of top faculty.
- Search & manage multi-disciplinary research grants to coordinate to cater the need of society.
- Manage national & international internships for students and faculty.
- To link Academia with Industry to promote entrepreneurship.
- Engage with the community through exhibitions , seminars and workshops.
- Implement HEC anti plagiarism policy at the University.
- Facilitates interim placements, engage foreign faculty through various.
- For sharing knowledge and technology transfer arrange faculty exchange programme.
- Capacity building of the University faculty in core areas of curriculum planning, teaching and learning assessment strategies.